Reign Of Evermore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-realistic wolf rp.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seeking Redemption
Blank Canvas [open]  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 5:05 pm by Azarias

» MarryTheNight-feral canine rpg
Blank Canvas [open]  EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 8:55 pm by Guest

» Canis Kingdom
Blank Canvas [open]  EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 4:23 pm by Guest

» Blank Canvas [open]
Blank Canvas [open]  EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 12:28 am by Kamikaze

» Kamikaze
Blank Canvas [open]  EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 5:35 pm by Lupa

» Luporum First Advertisement
Blank Canvas [open]  EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 4:46 pm by Guest

» Advertisement Issue
Blank Canvas [open]  EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:55 pm by Lupa

» Rarity - Original Canine, Post Apocalyptic RPG
Blank Canvas [open]  EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:37 pm by Lupa

» Duodecim - New Wolf RP
Blank Canvas [open]  EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:34 pm by Lupa

Open Ranks
Guardian ♂/♀
Beta ♂/♀
Delta ♂/♀
Aristocracy ♂/♀
Mercenary ♂/♀
Chasseur ♂/♀
Shaman ♂/♀
Niania ♂/♀
Scout ♂/♀
Affiliates

Blank Canvas [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Katana
Katana

Bones : 15

Wolf Information
Wolf Size: 82.5 cm

Blank Canvas [open]  Empty
PostSubject: Blank Canvas [open]    Blank Canvas [open]  EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 7:38 pm

The white female with inky hints of black on her back took her time scanning the  empty plot of land in front of her, making sure every little detail and marking of the flat land was imprinted in her mind. From the grey rock that was resting near her left paw, kicked over from katana, to the tall, looming tree on her right side who's roots were breaking through the ground and had proven to be a safe haven for Katana the night before. The large spider that had crawled onto her leg during that night, however, made katana fearful of the tree, and she swore she'll never put a single claw in there again. Yes, Katana was defeated by a spider, Something that she'll never live down.

Shaking her head, Katana sighed and walked on, paying no mind to the cooling air of fall, crisp with the hints of winter and she had time to think about the female and male she had met just a week prior. The two were obviously a couple, even a love-deluded Katana could see that. Even though she didn't take a fancy to couples, the white fea couldn't help but to walk up to them and join their pack. "Skotádi" it was called. Thinking about the heir she had confidence they will produce, even the well-guarded Katana had to chuckle of the image of their pups - jet black no doubt - scramble around, causing terror among even the strongest warrior. The elders would be the first to complain to Azanas, and Lupa, and they would probably force the problem onto Katana. Katana's lip curled back in distaste as the imagery faded away, and the land was empty and quiet once again.

Tired of memorizing the landscape to the tiniest detail, Katana sat down and wrapped a long-furred tail around her paws, and waited for any living thing to approach her. If it was a squirrel or rabbit - She would get the first bite!
Back to top Go down
Azarias
Owner
Owner
Azarias

Bones : 1245

Wolf Information
Wolf Size: 94cm

PostSubject: Re: Blank Canvas [open]    Blank Canvas [open]  EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 1:00 pm

A massive brute with fur the color of night walked through the trees. Weaving his way through the thin to thick trunks. Leaves crunched under his paws as he headed back to the den. A turkey and hare hanged from his jaws. It was clear he went hunting earlier and he was rather successful with his bounty. His thoughts wondered towards the new wolf Lupa and he just accepted into the pack. She was a rather guarded wolf during the week Azarias knew her. He often wondered what compelled her to join his pack. Was she enjoying her stay? That was something that the brute always thought about. Azarias always wanted to know if the members in his pack were enjoying their stay. Nothing else besides family was more important to him.

Soon the trees started thinning out and it wasn't long before the den came into view. His multi colored eyes scanned the area to see if his mate was around or if Katana was present. He almost immediately found the mix white pelt of Katana. Walking towards her he set his bounty down. "Are you enjoying your stay?" Azarias spoke as he stood next to her sitting form. He didn't glance at her when he spoke, his gaze was fixated on the colorful leaves hanging on the trees. Winter would be coming soon. He could already feel the chill bitting into his skin. The pack would need to fatten up before the herds moved South.
Back to top Go down
https://reignofevermore.rpg-board.net
Katana
Katana

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Blank Canvas [open]    Blank Canvas [open]  EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:58 pm

Katana lifted her large white head skyward and let out the smallest of sighs as her white tail twitched to the sound of someone behind her, but she gave no other reaction as she already felt the wolf's scent enter her nose, as well as blood. She tilted her head towards Azarias as he stood next to her, dropping what he was holding in his jaws down. He seems like his mind is off somewhere else... Katana thought to herself with amusement as she answered his question carefully.

"Ai, though I still have yet to acquit myself with your pack hierarchy. And your rather spider-invested dens, no offence" she said in a grumbling tone, standing up next to the larger male and looked at him with a guarded expression, which wasn't unusual on her scarred face. After all, the last alpha she had required one to be constantly be on guard, for if he noticed her not paying attention he would growl infantries to her face. She shivered at the memory of spit flying at her eyes as she observed Azarias, waiting to see why he had approached her.
Back to top Go down
Azarias
Owner
Owner
Azarias

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Blank Canvas [open]    Blank Canvas [open]  EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:06 pm

"Those dens haven't been used in years, it wouldn't be a surprise that other more smaller creatures chose to move in. Despite that it is nice to know that someone has finally moved in." Azarias spoke softly, turning to finally look at Katana. "Dear, Katana as you know the Skotádi pack is small. Higher ranks are open and need to be filled. My mate and I have decided and discussed the matter at hand." He paused as he continued to stare at her scared face. "During the week you joined us I have been observing you from afar. I have come to the conclusion that you are perfect for the job of being the Female Beta. You are always alert of your surroundings and often at times guarded." Azarias looked into Katana's eyes, gouging for her reaction. There is a saying that the eyes are the window to the soul. Azarias never believed in the saying, however the eyes often expressed a creature. "Can I trust you to uphold this rank? Will you claim it?" Azarias's cobalt and jade eyes watched her, they held an intensity in them. His expression was neutral, eyes hard. He gave nothing away, but his tone was serious. He meant business.

He had faith that Katana was fit for this job, not only was she good at hiding her emotions but she was also intimidating with the scars littering her body. She must have had a rough life and Azarias wasn't one to judge. Besides he also had scars of his own. Three claw marks marred his chest and neck area while his left eye harbored a thin scar. The wound wasn't deep enough for him to be worried that he would loose the eye or go blind however it was deep enough that it had scarred over. And though it hindered his good looks Azarias saw it as a treasure chest, a story. It was a memory and he wore it with pride.
Back to top Go down
Katana
Katana

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Blank Canvas [open]    Blank Canvas [open]  EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 7:27 am

Katana shrugged at Azarias first statement about the dens, and glanced around at the empty grounds she was just scanning not long ago. Indeed, there seemed to be a lot of unnecessary dens that were dug out, from previous generations. This pack used to be much larger... I wonder what happened that decreased the pack numbers so much? Katana pondered to herself before being startled by what the alpha had to say next. Me? a beta? her eyes widened in shock at being offered such a high position, and took everything Katana had not to stutter her next few lines.

"A beta? I mean... are you sure? I would gladly take the position with great honor, of course, it's just quite a shock after being here for such a short time, I would of thought that such a important position would take months to decide on." Katana explained, staring right back at Azarias's odd multi-colored eyes with complete shock, before she regained her composure and looked at him with the same guarded expression from before.

"Well... considering the state the pack is in now, I suppose i'll just have to adapt and take my role as seriously as possible right away." Katana frowned and finally looked away from the male's piercing stare, looking down at her paws at the brown, wilting grass, another sign of winter's approach. He definitely caught me off guard by that question... i'm getting rusty Katana resisted the urge to snort at her unexpected thought and just let the calming, icy air fill her lungs as the wind played with her long, white fur, before going on and carrying her scent with it. "So, when do I begin? She said, looking back up at Azarias with such a wicked grin on her face that it would sure to make anyone else sweat a little.
Back to top Go down
Azarias
Owner
Owner
Azarias

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Blank Canvas [open]    Blank Canvas [open]  EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:15 am

Azarias watched as shock filled Katana's features, but as soon as it was there it was gone. Masked with the same guarded expression. "In normal circumstances it would, but this pack is dying. This pack has been in my familiars for generations and I'm not about to let it go to waste. It needs strong leaders and your fit for the job." The large brute grunted as he turned his attention towards to grey sky. Azarias flicked his ears as he listened to the white wolfs response. When she was finished speaking he took a bit to ponder her question. The pack was not large and there really wasn't much to do besides patrol the borders and hunt. Letting out a quite sigh he spoke, "as soon as possible. But first I wish to know your strong suits and what needs work. This job isn't something to take lightly and though I know you'll take this job seriously I just want to know more about my Beta. Understood?" He turned his gaze back on to the she-wolf.

Looking back down his eyes glanced at his bounty. He picked up the hare in his jaws and set it down be Katana's paws, "eat you'll need your strength." He turned towards the turkey and though he already ate he dug in anyways. He can always hunt for Lupa again.
Back to top Go down
Katana
Katana

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Blank Canvas [open]    Blank Canvas [open]  EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 4:09 pm

Katana's smile slipped off her face and she decided she'll stop joking around and get to business.  Plus, Katana was already starting to tire of this conversation, and wanted to just curl up in a tight ball and sleep from the day of walking around and seeing if anything was left behind that could give a clue to how the pack ended up this way. She could just ask Azarias, but she felt uncomfortable with what could be a touchy subject for him, and that was the only thing for Katana do besides hunt and walk along the border.

"Well, when I was about 9 months old, I joined a pack and the alpha of that pack personally trained me and my 2 brothers to be warriors. Other wolves would have gotten jealous, so he kept our training under wraps. I spent enough time with him to pick up on different issues that was going throughout pack, and even a secret or two. I probably could have learned more, but I didn't deem it necessary enough. Anyhow, I used all that information to pick a time and place to make my escape." Katana frowned at the memory of her two brothers walking up to her that night, but that was something to keep quiet.

"Oh, I won't do the same here, trust me, my last pack were filled with a bunch of murderers. This is heaven compared to what happened over at that place. I heard the pack has fallen during the time I have left, but I have my doubts..." Katana sighed at the end of her long-winded talk, and nodded her head in thanks towards Azarias as he dropped the package of meat and bones at her paws. I'll have to make up for it later... she thought as she lowered her jaws towards the food. "Anyway, that's a bit of my background. I'm not sure if that's what you asked for, but it should at least be a little interesting" She said, before ripping a piece of flesh from the Turkey.
Back to top Go down
Azarias
Owner
Owner
Azarias

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Blank Canvas [open]    Blank Canvas [open]  EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 2:43 pm

Azarias listened carefully to Katana's life story. She was vague in her response, but he never pushed her to tell him more. "I see." Azarias knew first hand what a tyrant Alpha could do, after all his father and brother were like that. However, Azarias never understood how his brother so easily turned on him. It made no sense to him. "Since you'll be known as the new Beta I suppose you should know the history of the pack. My mother was the Alphess of Skotádi before she met my father. I don't exactly know how my father took control over the pack, but from what I hear is that Skotádi was once a peaceful pack. At least until my father. Fae's were degraded to the ranks of Nannies, Omegas, and occasionally as pack bïtchs." Azarias never liked the way his father ran the pack and whenever he was around and saw a female or pup being mistreated he stepped in, he would also give his own food to the Omegas and pregnant she-wolves. He was often bigger than the males in his pack so he easily intimidated others. Plus his two colored eyes often unnerved them if his size did not. But don't be mistaken. Azarias may have been soft most of the time and yet he knew when to put him paw down and show who was boss. To remind those who forgot their place and stepped out of line. "I was born in a litter of five but during that time food was scarce. My mother didn't have enough milk for all of us. Three ended up dying. It was just me and my brother before our sister came along. She was found by our mother near the Frozen River and she took her in knowing she had enough milk with only two pups to feed. We later learned that she was blind. She could see shadows but that was about it. My siblings and I used to be close. Our father basically shunned my sister and I because she was blind and I had two different colored eyes. My brother was his favorite," the black furred male mumbled out. He never liked his father, he was repulsed by even calling him father. It was a shame that he was the sire of his litter.

"a few years passed after our sisters death. Alexander and I were close ever since her death. It was also around this time that we met Lupa. We were all close, but that changed when Alex went to train as the new pack Alpha despite me being better at fighting, tracking, and having the packs respect. During his time away I started courting Lupa. I didn't know my brothers feelings towards her until he unknowingly challenged me. Back then females were seen as objects or property to fight over and despite me not liking those views I couldn't reject the challenge without losing Lupa. I nearly won until I got distracted. Alex took his chance and beat me into submission." That day was the day Azarias lost his brother. When he was being tossed around like a rag doll he didn't recognize his brother. Alex would have never done that, he was not that vicious. "He obviously won and took Lupa. It took three months for me to heal and another two months to rehabilitate and gain full strength. Soon as I was confident enough to win I challenged Alex for Lupa and the Alpha position. I won and banished my brother, father, and their followers from the pack after the threatened the Alphess. My mother taught me the way in leading. I decided to bring back the old laws and traditions. Those that disagreed with my ways left or decided to start somewhere else fresh, where their bad memories didn't effect them. Most that did stay were Elders and they soon passed on until it was just Lupa and I." By the time he was finished the hare was gone. He was sure he covered everything besides his sister's death, but Katana didn't need to know about her.
Back to top Go down
Katana
Katana

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Blank Canvas [open]    Blank Canvas [open]  EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:57 am

Katana listened patiently and quietly throughout everything Azarias said, not asking questions, letting a concerned look grace her face towards the end. He was clearly a lot more open than her, who watered down her history till there was nothing but the bold points. When he finished talking, Katana finally broke her spell of silence.

"I see... I suppose everyone agreed with your father's ways of doing things, seeing as there practically no one left. Thank you for taking the time to explain this all to me, but you didn't need to go so in-depth with your history, I would have understood if you just gave me the important parts." Katana gave Azarias a small smile that didn't quite reach her eyes, and let her amber eyes hover over the scars that adorned the male's chest. Scars that will forever mark him... I assume that he got them from his brother, shame... Katana thought with sadness, before letting her eyes swivel back towards the forest in front of them. "Anyhow, where's Lupa? I haven't seen her today" Katana said without warning, suddenly changing the topic.
Back to top Go down
Lupa
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Lupa

Bones : 1026

Wolf Information
Wolf Size: 91cm to the Shoulder

PostSubject: Re: Blank Canvas [open]    Blank Canvas [open]  EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 2:03 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Lupa brushed through the undergrowth, she was following scents. Azarias' scent. Her nose dashed back and forth across the ground as she followed them, there was another scent, not of a lupus she knew. She twisted her lobes around to listen for any noise, there was the small sound of another wolf nearby talking to another. She knew that it was Azarias, she can smell her mate anywhere. Still slightly nervous of other males due to what Alex did to her she made her way carefully, she didn't want to run into another lupe.

The bodice of two lupines came into view of her orbs, she let out a sigh of relief as she saw that the other wolf was a fae. She approached the two and listened to what they were saying, she didn't want to disturb whatever conversation they were having.
"Anyhow, where's Lupa? I haven't seen her today" The fae said and Lupa stepped forward at that. She made sure that she made noises before approaching the femme fully, she didn't want to startle them.
"I am Lupa." She said as she stood there. She shifted her bodice to her mate and pressed her flanks to his, not out of fear but because she missed him slightly. She wanted this femme to know that he was hers and not for the taking any longer. "I expect that Azarias has welcomed you to the pack, no?" She then asked with a kind expression on her face.

Addressed: Azarias, Katana Mentioned: Katana, Azarias, Alex Word count: x Notes: Horrible first post, so sorry
Back to top Go down
Azarias
Owner
Owner
Azarias

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Blank Canvas [open]    Blank Canvas [open]  EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 6:55 pm

"Perhaps not, but it's good to go into detail when it concerns to the packs history." Azarias spoke softly as his blue and green eyes watched Katana look over the marred skin on his chest. He was not ashamed of them and although it hurt to personally know who scarred him he wouldn't change a thing. Most see scares as a disfiguration, however that was not the case for Azarias. "I do not kn–" he was cut off when a black figure weaved through the trees towards the two companions. When the figure showed the shape of a wolf Azarias's tail wagged in greeting. He would recognize that scent and frame anywhere. "I guess that answers your question, huh Katana?" He gave a cheeky grin towards his mate as she brushed her flank against him. "Lupa this is Katana, Katana this is Lupa. She will be known as the Female Beta. I trust she has what it takes." Azarias introduced the two fae's to each other.

"Where have you been my love?" The black male spoke to his mate. He was generally curious as to where his mate had run off too and though he knew she could protect herself that didn't stop him from worrying. Both had gone through a lot and Azarias often got a bit too protective for his own good. Even he was surprised at how tolerable Lupa was with him. He often wondered when she would finally get sick of his mellow dramatics and snap at him. His cold emotionless double colored eyes sparkled with love when ever they landed on his other half. He wondered how he got so lucky with Lupa. Shaking his head he glanced towards Katana.
Back to top Go down
Katana
Katana

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Blank Canvas [open]    Blank Canvas [open]  EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 9:25 am

Katana waited patiently while Azarias was about to reply when she heard someone walking towards them, and she turned her head to meet a tall, black figure. Amber eyes met light brown ones as the black fea reached them and took her place next Azarias. Katana lifted her eyebrow at her show of affection to the larger male, but Katana made no comment on it. Azarias was obviously a lot happier with this new arrival, and introduced her to Katana as Lupa.

"Hello, Lupa. I look forward to working with you in the future" Katana said, a small smile on her face in response of the female's kindness and she lowered her head slightly in respect. She seems nice so far... not the tyrant type. I want to get to know her more, still... Katana thought as she fell into silence to let the two talk.

(sorry my post is so short, I wasn't sure what to say...)
Back to top Go down
Lupa
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Lupa

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Blank Canvas [open]    Blank Canvas [open]  EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 2:16 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

"I guess that answers your question, huh Katana? Lupa this is Katana, Katana this is Lupa. She will be known as the Female Beta. I trust she has what it takes." Azarias said and the fae nodded. She noticed the cheeky grin that the brute gave her but she didn't really pay much attention to it, she wasn't in that sort of mood right now. Her mind was caught up in the past and she was having a troublesome time, memories of her time that she was "owned" by Alex filled her thoughts, the way females were treated was horrible. She used to fight back, fight for freedom but all she ever got was scolded and Azarias' father always used to attack her, as did her so-called mate, Alex. She still has the scars today, painful reminders of what her life once was, of what these lands once were. Azarias saved her, she regained her true love and happiness became a new friend. She'd never thought she'd get back Azarias, he never believed in his father's selfish ways. That was a wonderful thing, he was a wonderful thing.

"Hello, Lupa. I look forward to working with you in the future" Katana said and the alphess looked at her with a kind expression upon her face. She cast her almost ebony orbs upon the fae's bodice and smiled, the fae was smaller than her but worthy of the beta position. Lupa knew she could train her anyway, she could train anyone to become the warrior she was, she could train them to become a beta, a hunter, a scout; anything they needed training for she wouldn't mind doing it, the femme would train anyone for any rank.
"Hello, Katana. It is a pleasure to have your presence with us, I am pleased to meet you. I cannot wait to help train you, if Azarias would be so kind to let me do so?" Lupa replied. She looked towards her mate at her last words, questioning whether she was allowed to but indirectly. She did not wish to seem rude so she did not fully turn her bodice towards him since her speech was mainly focused on this new beta female.

"Where have you been my love?" The charcoal lupe said to her. Turning her midnight pelted bodice towards him slightly she smiled affectionately, she still did not want to ignore them femme that stood before them so she made it brief, both of them had been going off alone lately but he was always so worried about her; too worried for his own good. Lupa was capable of looking after herself, she could cope without him, how he ever made such a solitary wolf his mate she didn't understand but it had happened now so there was nothing that could change.
"I have been testing myself, my strength, stamina and speed. Putting myself to the limits up on the hills and wondering around. I can take care of myself, you know but it is nice to see that you care. What about you, Azarias?" She asked in response. Yes, she loved him but she did not want to seem as thought she was completely off her head in love with him as she was quite a neutral wolf and not really that into love. He was usually the one who made it all sound official, she just made Alpha-like calls and ensured that she always kept herself "professional" when she needed to be and now was one of those moments.

Addressed: Katana, Azarias Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: Finally posted again, quite happy with this one.
Back to top Go down
Katana
Katana

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Blank Canvas [open]    Blank Canvas [open]  EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:35 pm

(Since Azarias hasn't posted in awhile, i'm just going to go ahead and skip him. I should have done this sooner, but I found myself doing playing the "I'll just do it right after this..." game. Eheh.)

Katana felt her smile slipping off her face and a mere second later a sudden and unexpected rage boiled her blood, and if Katana wasn't who she was, a sneer would have twisted her mouth right now, but instead she kept herself look calm and composed, though that was the exact opposite of what was going on inside of her right now. Thoughts of "Train me?! i'll show her it's the other way around!" Ran through her head. I swear I was this quick to anger or prideful before... I must be losing it... or I spent too much time alone... Katana thought as her inner emotions died down and she cracked a nervous smile when she thought she was ready.

"Help train me? I suppose it would be nice if someone can point out what I have gotten rusty on, and show me what new things my last trainer didn't know" Katana said, her voice neutral if not, a little amused by what Lupa said to her as the black fea turned to talk to Azarias. Meanwhile, Katana lifted her head and looked skyward, her amber eyes touching the clouds as she noted the purple and pink colors of coming dusk. "Which den shall I pick tonight? She muttered out loud, more to herself than to the audience in front her, as she pondered on which one would host the least bugs and spiderwebs.
Back to top Go down
Lupa
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Lupa

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Blank Canvas [open]    Blank Canvas [open]  EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:25 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

"Help train me? I suppose it would be nice if someone can point out what I have gotten rusty on, and show me what new things my last trainer didn't know." Katana said as if everything was fine but Lupa did not believe her tone. The fae had lost her smile, it had slowly slipped away after the alphess mentioned training, as if she was confident in herself. That was what they wanted in Skotádi, just not at the moment. Wolves here also needed to respect the leaders' words and know when to be trained by any whom may be able to do so. Training did not mean you were weak, it just meant you were rehearsing and practising your role and keeping your knowledge up, even the Alphas have to rehearse their roles sometimes.
"Katana, training does not mean you are weak. It only means we are checking your ability and all of us must rehearse our roles every-so-often. Including me and Azarias. Including you. Do not take it the wrong way, you may make yourself seem happy but inside you are angered, aren't you? Don't feel this way, we are just doing as our pack does, training ourselves and keeping one another strong and fit for our roles." Lupa said with a smile, although she didn't know whether she wanted to smile at her or not. Flicking her tail, she looked right into Katana's eyes, watching her every move as she did so. "It does not have to be today, settle yourself in."

Addressed: Katana Mentioned: Katana, Azarias Word count: x Notes: Sorry for shortness. Also, not posting anywhere else because I don't really have anything to post about so eh.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze
Kamikaze

Bones : 6

PostSubject: Re: Blank Canvas [open]    Blank Canvas [open]  EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 12:28 am

Kamikaze paused when he detected the voices of other wolves a bit further in the woods. Were they arguing? At least it was only passive aggression. Kaze peeked his head out of a bush, his blue eyes like a pair of fire flies. "Hey!" He yipped cheerfully. If anything went wrong, he doubted they would feel threatened enough to chase after him if he ran. "Um, I heard you guys talking about training! What you training for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blank Canvas [open]    Blank Canvas [open]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Blank Canvas [open]
Page 1 of 1